Do you love your game? Mod it. Don't let it die.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I fused Gundam 00 with Zone Of The Enders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apy
Casual Gamer

MECHA MECHA : Justice

PostSubject: Re: I fused Gundam 00 with Zone Of The Enders   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:27 am

Hi you all glad happy to see you again!!! Apy & Kaito Kid send regards to you all...when I know my brother Kaito Kid has been banned he so shocked...so I know what happen to this forum....It make me sad & angry as well for my younger brother he angry....me Apy just be patient...you all maybe not know me but I know you...cause Kaito Kid has two person....Apy & Kaito!!! hope this Forum will be fix & be okay again....

I'm glad Mangakaninja,phoron,omphai,helldriver450,kirathrun & azurecrow....not erase yet...truly I am....

Oh forgot,Kaito Kid send regards to you all & miss you all same me too...Apy... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I fused Gundam 00 with Zone Of The Enders   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 am

carto wrote:
i wish I could draw like this,your amazing!
truly! i love the color work!

Lol you're the only person in the world who hasn't complained about a thing on this picture xD
Thanks dude.

Also, the trick to drawing high-detail is by not focusing on the picture as a whole, but by only focusing on individual details instead. Honestly, it's alot easier than picturing everything altogether as a whole when you have a small attention span as me :P
Back to top Go down

I fused Gundam 00 with Zone Of The Enders
Page 1 of 1